“Amazingness”

Kauai Couples Massage
Ranked #2 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: ALOHA! Kauai couples massage is a professional massage business specializing in creating a memorable couples massage experience with the true Hawaiian tone and feel. We share with you the authentic ALOHA spirit in our work methods and practices. We offer beach-side or in-room services, what ever your needs may be. Our team of massage therapists have been thoroughly trained in many massage modalities with the Hawaiian LOMI LOMI as one of our specialties and most requested. LOMI LOMI is a sacred Polynesian form of massage passed down within Hawaiian families, a true skill that we have all accrued and are honored to practice and share with our clients. Listening to the sound of waves roll in along the beach, palm trees swaying in the breeze along wiht birds singing their happy songs during your massage is therapy within itself. Kauai is a very healing island that will only aid in your relaxation during your stay....
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We love this company! We see them regularly for our massages.... We love being by the beach for our services.... And there are other companies that try to Elevate your Wellness, but this staff is the real deal, and their prices are the best in town! Always service with Aloha.... Authentic from the heart

1  Thank beelovedb
"these ladies"
"ocean breeze"
"total relaxation"
in 3 reviews
"hear the waves crashing"
"felt amazing"
"island"
in 9 reviews
"roosters"

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful couples massage with my husband for our honeymoon. The ladies were so friendly and the lomi lomi technique they used was amazing. We frequently get massages and both loved this style!! The cabin is open air on the front and you have the ocean breeze sweeping through and the sound of the crashing waves in the background. Truly a relaxing spot and I would highly recommend to any couple!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a beach massage. After booking, thorough directions were sent. We were met by Christina. My wife hasn't stopped talking about the greatness of the massage. She said it was the best she ever had, and the open bungalow made it perfect. She felt the breeze, heard the waves crashing, and the roosters crowing. Total relaxation. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I wish there were more stars I could give! This was the best massage experience I have had in my entire life. Desiree is magical, and Jodi really shocked my husband with her strength. the place is euporic and the most relaxing experience. I think I may have seen God during my massage!!!! And they topped it off with a refreshing fresh coconut. Only downfall is its so far away from MD=( I absolutely loved this place!

1  Thank Terp4Lyfe