Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great beachfront massage

My husband and I had a wonderfully relaxing massage today. We could hear the waves crashing and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bobbiwarren
Lihue, Hawaii
via mobile
Amazing massage!

My husband got him and I a surprise couples massage for our third year anniversary! It was a sweet... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$ 88.59
from US$ 314.58
from US$ 169.61
More Info
All reviews lomi lomi our honeymoon ocean waves these ladies hawaiian music playing felt amazing wind chimes unique experience highlight of our trip dez andrea anahola island techniques tension coconut session
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful couples massage with my husband for our honeymoon. The ladies were so friendly and the lomi lomi technique they used was amazing. We frequently get massages and both loved this style!! The cabin is open air on the front and you have the ocean breeze sweeping through and the sound of the crashing waves in the background. Truly a relaxing spot and I would highly recommend to any couple!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a beach massage. After booking, thorough directions were sent. We were met by Christina. My wife hasn't stopped talking about the greatness of the massage. She said it was the best she ever had, and the open bungalow made it perfect. She felt the breeze, heard the waves crashing, and the roosters crowing. Total relaxation. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I wish there were more stars I could give! This was the best massage experience I have had in my entire life. Desiree is magical, and Jodi really shocked my husband with her strength. the place is euporic and the most relaxing experience. I think I may have seen God during my massage!!!! And they topped it off with a refreshing fresh coconut. Only downfall is its so far away from MD=( I absolutely loved this place!

1  Thank Terp4Lyfe
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I would highly recommend Kauai Couples Massage! Such an amazing team in the most peaceful location! I have never been so relaxed. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Nothing beats this team of massage therapists.... To hear the ocean is so cozy and cleansing.... Ultimate relaxation. I am a regular client that receives massages once a month, love their Lomi Lomi skills, I rotate between Andrea and Jodi.... Amazing ladies! Sweet professional and so talented!