“Fresh Fish”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is my favorite mexican place on the island. The seafood burrito and enchiladas are amazing.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I read about this place in my guidebook and, loving homestyle Mexican, thought it would be a good place to try out because anything remotely Mexican is pretty much non-existent in Melbourne (and don't let any con try to convince you otherwise!).

Location was nice, service was quick and friendly, but I found the food quite ordinary and particularly salty. I ordered the enchiladas rojas and the sauce was not flavoursome; just a salty red sauce. The portion was generous, but I was looking for flavour, not to stuff myself full!

An OK place but I wouldn't seek it out again if I visit Kauai again.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Went with friends the first time and next time by myself and both times the food was good! The place was rockin and the beer was awesome!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

The food is reasonably priced and it is, by far, the Mexican food around. It was all fresh, nicely presented, the staff was great and the place, inside and out was CLEAN. Which we found out, was not the norm on Kauai.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

The food was just ok but I live in Tx. and get real Mexican food here.