“Yoga for the Soul.”
Review of Bhakti Yoga Shack

Bhakti Yoga Shack
Ranked #5 of 8 things to do in Anahola
More attraction details
Owner description: A Yoga Gathering meditate with heart-opening kirtan chanting, live music and community interwoven with guided meditation & Yoga breathe - followed by a delicious vegetarian/vegan dinner" Take time out of your busy day to relax, refresh and fill your life with positivity. This is offered free of charge to all and no prior meditation experience is necessary. When: 5pm every Sunday
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I didn't know what "kirtan" was when coming to my first ever Kirtan gathering on Kauai.I just came with an open heart allowing to feel what was being offered. I was so blown away by the love and peaceful energy Radha & Gopal created in their home. I started to take in all the transcendental sounds of the chanting, and all of the beautiful instruments played. It filled my heart with so much joy and peace. I didn't know much about it just went on how I felt during and after the Kirtans every Sunday. I have been on the island now for over a year and half and haven't missed a Sunday gathering, unless I was traveling off island. The Sunday kirtan is something everyone MUST experience, even if its just this one time on Kauai. It will change your life forever! My life has been changed forever, because of this one special night i attended. Plus the food! Oh my. Radha really out does herself every Sunday with a gourmet Vegetarian feast. If anything, attend for FREE dinner :) Must experience this for yourself!

3  Thank Renata W

Reviewed 9 October 2014

I haven't been here yet, but i reeeally want to go, as i've heard and seen that it's a beautiful, peaceful and uplifting place to go and leave all your worldly worries behind.

3  Thank ivanskii
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I was fortunate enough to begin attending the kirtans held by Radha and Gopal shortly after coming to Kaua'i about four years ago and from the very first time, I felt a deep and abiding glow in my heart that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I had been to other kirtans and enjoyed them, but had never before experienced such a profound sense of love and joy. There is something so special about the kirtans they hold that cannot be put into words – it must experienced first-hand. I recommend everyone who reads this to come, at least once. It will cost you nothing and perhaps touch you in a way that changes your life for the better and opens your heart to the immeasurable beauty that resides inside.

4  Thank Malia K
Reviewed 5 October 2014

A very Blissful and Loving kirtan.I really miss it if i can not make it! Very Loving place to sing your heart out. HariBol

1  Thank Eliel S