2,388 results
All reviewsserenity poolgolf coursefull kitchenwater slidesbedroom suiteadult pooltime sharestayed in buildingwasher and dryermain poolwild goatswaikoloa villagepool areamaster baththe main hotelshuttle servicegrand vacation
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is a lovely resort the people are really friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them they will go out of their way to help you the property was lovely and clean and very spacious looking out on to the golf course and watching the sun set it is an amazing place to go Hilton Waikola hotel is an experience a bar watching the dolphins, seeing turtles in the lagoon and the mongoose all around the property

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Excellent place to stay. Great staff. Beautiful views. Amazing pools with waterfalls and slides. You are surrounded by lava. Gorgeous. The bar was very pretty with delicious drinks and excellent food. Staff willing to help you with any of your needs. Gorgeous rooms and views.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a family vacation and booked a 2 bedroom with golf course view. The room was huge! Bigger than our Aulani room that squeezed 9 of us in it. The room at King's Land were so spacious! The only downside is if you are on the first floor, which we were, I felt like we always had to have our shades drawn so no one could see into our rooms, especially if you are in the master suite...because the bathroom is separated by a curtain from the bedroom. If there is one thing to change, it would be to place a sliding door there to give more privacy both from people looking in and when having to make noise at night to go to the bathroom while someone is sleeping.

The pools were awesome for families (and adults). Our focus was on our 5 year old and she had a blast going down 4 different slides at the main pool without having to wait in line! The older kids (the adult males) had a good time playing basketball in one of the other pools. The 2 year old had fun in the kiddy section. And the food near the pool was surprisingly delicious!

Other perks of staying here...close to the main highway when venturing out. No parking fees. Get to use all the facilities at the main Hilton hotel down at the end of the street and you also don't have to pay for parking over there. My husband and 5 year old also got to hit golf balls at the driving range for free.

Fabulous stay! I gave it 4 stars because when we called for the golf cart to come pick us up to take us to the main pool...it took too long so we walked which ended up being no big deal. The other reason is I booked two 2 bedrooms and asked if we could check out of one of the rooms at 11am instead of 10am and they said no. 10 AM is kind of an early check out time. I can't imagine the housekeeper cleaning both rooms at the same time (the rooms were right near each other). Again no big deal...we headed down to the main Hilton and enjoyed the ocean views.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria S
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Last week we stayed at the Hilton Kings' Land Resort. It was a FANTASTIC experience. We absolutley LOVED visiting the Hilton Waikolah Hotel as part of our amenities package. We did the Dolphin Quest experience, the Luau, played in the Pacific Ocean and ate at the steakhouse on the patio overlooking the sunset (amazing). Our grandchildren enjoyed the Kings' Land pools, slides, etc and the activities for children.
Truly a great place for family vacations!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Just spent 4 nights at waikoloa. Great service and wonderful property. Just switched to kings land because we purchased a 5 nt package. My husband is a lifetime diamond member. We’ve been waiting to check into our room for 4 hrs. They told us 45 min ago they would get back to us in 30 min yet still nothing. Requested early on something other than ground level. So far staff has been unfriendly and made no efforts to accommodate our request. In addition no perks for my husbands crazy status; staff has been stuffy and unfriendly. Turns out we didn’t even save much money by agreeing to a vacation club tour. I would go back to waikoloa in a heartbeat. This has been a frustrating waste of a vacation day. I will update my review if things change.-

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
HiltonGrandVacations, Resort Manager at Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for the less than welcoming arrival. I hope things moved in a better direction during your visit. I look forward to hearing more about your entire stay with us.

Wilbert Lee