“Zip Line”
Review of Umauma Falls

Umauma Falls
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Honomu
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Very good facility with 9 segments with water falls underneath some. Longest +2000 feet. Great experience.

All reviews
"hawaii"
in 4 reviews
"adventure"

Reviewed 2 December 2017

My teenage kids and I went and had a fantastic time!! Our guides were Skippy, Jonah and John -- and they were terrific, very friendly and confident. Plus, the views are just fantastic -- over waterfalls, toward the ocean -- STUNNING. We had never been before, and the first time I stepped off the platform I had my eyes closed, but immediately, I felt completely secure in the harness. I'm a downhill skier, and I thought zipping felt more secure than being on a chairlift --while you are zipping through the air!! (One note: my husband bailed, he was too afraid, I think it was too bad, because it's both exciting and very safe. DON'T MISS THIS!!!)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing time and our guides were absolutely wonderful. Shout out to Alexa and Chris. They made the event fun and a memorable experience. My daughter absolutely loved the tour and guides. Thank you so much for the hospitality. You guys rock .

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

9 zip line segments covering over 2 miles overlooking the Hilo coast of the big island. Views were spectacular. Team members very welcoming and helpful. Activity is very safe.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Amazing zipline adventure! The views of the falls were fantastic! The staff was friendly, professional and - just downright fun. We had never been zip lining before but had been to various places were it was available. However, we are now spoiled and will find it hard to find one as good as this!