“Zip and Dip Amazing Fun!”
Review of Umauma Falls

Umauma Falls
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Honomu
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was a little afraid to zip line but after reading the reviews and closely examining the photos, I decided to give it a try with my friends and family. This included two 17 year old girls. I must say this excursion was one of my favs! Brandon, Darian, Robin and several other tour guides and lifeguards were not only very careful in securing equipment, but they were also very personable. I have two bad knees and they constantly were giving me a hand up from each zip line, as well as, helping me get to the waterfall pool. Guys. If you do anything, do this zip line!!! Amazing views of waterfalls as you go over the canopies of the jungle. They say do not bring your cell phone for pictures but I'm glad I did! Bring it!!! The equipment and landings were well built and safe. No ladders here! You must do the dip! Great cliff jumps and there is a lifeguard that will scale the rocks and help you to get comfortable with the fast flowing waterfalls for picture opportunities and fun! We used Stand-Up boards and they even have a floating island for those who just want to relax. Where water shoes for sure. WELL WORTH THE PRICE! Please tip as well. Others were using floats and kayaks. There were only 10 of us who signed up for the dip so we had the place to ourselves. Cons: when coming to a stop on the zip line, there is a big jolt before you come to the landing. But you can see when it's coming and prepare for it. Also. The first entry in the water is cold but I got used to it quickly! Everything else is just perfect!

All reviews
"hawaii"
in 4 reviews
"adventure"

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We have ziplined before, but this was a superior experience, with 9 zips. Beautiful scenery, excellent staff full of the "Aloha" spirit, and we learned some new tricks. Highly recommend this fun experience for the whole family (even the little ones).

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The zipline was about a 2 hour experience , and enjoyed by our entire 3 family group of 13 having an age spread of 5-69.Several staff members were involved providing complete instruction and attention during the load/unload stage at every segment of the
zipline.All Big Island vacationers should see this side of the island, and Umauma Falls is highly recommended as part of the visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing time ziplining with our guides. Our guides, Mica, Tony, & Rocky, we're so much fun. They entertained us with this dancing and showing ziplining moves. Loved the tour, and would definitely recommend this to anyone that can walk up 2-3 flight of stairs. Professional, entertaining, and organized.