Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$ 199.48
from US$ 145.00
from US$ 251.70
More Info
All reviews zip lining zipline tour adrenaline rush beautiful scenery the big island afraid of heights whole family fun experience hang upside down safety segments harness jonah zips alexa dual blast
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing time ziplining with our guides. Our guides, Mica, Tony, & Rocky, we're so much fun. They entertained us with this dancing and showing ziplining moves. Loved the tour, and would definitely recommend this to anyone that can walk up 2-3 flight of stairs. Professional, entertaining, and organized.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I read the write up in the Lonely Planet guide which said these zip lines were the best out of the 3 listed and we were not disappointed. Very safe, exciting, fast and lots of them. The guides were great and looked after everyone in a very professional but fun way. It was another highlight of our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and we would recommend this to others.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I would recommend this provider to anyone who enjoys having a great time in a very safe and exciting environment. The staff are wonderful and very engaging. My wife and I truly loved the experience and would do again in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

These falls are located in the Umauma Experience area (zipline). You can visit the falls for a $5 fee with out doing the zipline. It's really only a quick view from a parking area and while the falls are pretty -- there are usually 2 sets of 2 falls each falling into pools-- they are just not that spectacular. It's worth the drive and $5 if you are in the Hilo area.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Ed Z
Reviewed 29 January 2017

First of all I went with my wife and kids. It was easy to find based off the directions I was given. Ignore your GPS! The ladies at the front were wonderful, the guides Ian, I think his name was Keanu.... They were awesome. I felt comfortable the entire time. The zip was amazing. The views are indescribable! Over waterfalls, raging rivers, endless ocean views. After zipping I would recommend going to the visitors center to get some food. They have many snacks and lunch options. Some where between my daughter walking to the restrooms and the visitor's center she was approached by a guide who said his name was Sean. He told my daughter that she was beautiful that he wanted to give her a private tour of the island. He was obviously desperate to impress her because he was also telling her that he was a licensed pilot and that he could give her a free ride if she would give him her phone number. Not so bad other than my daughter is only 13 years old!!!! I thought that was totally inappropriate, and that guides should not be hitting on young girls. We pretty much left after that, we had intended on going on the swing and walking the gardens, but my daughter was so weirded out by this guy we had to cut our trip short.

Date of experience: January 2017