“Yummy great service!”

Conscious Culture Cafe & Big Island Booch Kombucha
Ranked #17 of 265 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Fast amazing service! Very cool vibe. Food was top notch and tasty. The fish taco was so amazing i would highly recommend. Love the chill atmosphere! Would go back

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We headed straight to this restaurant from the airport. The dining area is nicely decorated, clean and airy. On street parking only. My wife had the roasted vegetable omelet with avocado and brown rice. I had the coconut sour dough french toast, 2 eggs and ham. Both dishes were delicious. Ingredients were local sourced and organic. Great coffee too. Service was pleasant and efficient. Portions were generous. A great meal to start our day!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We came over the saddle road from Waikoloa to take a volcano helicopter tour and stopped here for lunch. I’m so glad we did! I’ve never tasted kombucha like this, nor have I encountered so many vegan options so far on the Hawaiian islands. The kombucha is served by the pint or in a flight, and they provide tastes so you can pick the flavors (11 on this day!). They had six smoothies on the menu, and burgers if you prefer.
I got a tempeh Reuben which was delicious, innovative , and, paired with the curry kraut, made me not miss pastrami, which is quite a feat.
My wife got the Casablanca salad, pictured, which was beautiful and fresh. The hummus was textured and tasty.
You are blessed to have such a place, Hiloites!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

OK I had just come from visiting New Zealand where veggie options were limited to eggs or mushrooms, but still.... This place is so amazing I wish I had one back home. So many great options. And, thanks so much for mixing me a kombucha flavour. Yep, the people who work here are super lovely, relaxed and helpful. Any chance you could branch out and bring that ethos with you?!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We had breakfast here one morning while in Hilo. My wife had the eggs benny and I had an open face ham and egg sandwich. We both had dirty Chai coffee and it was amazing!
If you are looking for vegan/gluten-free, this is definitely a must try while in Hilo. If you are not, like us, it is still worth a stop. The cafe is very quaint, but what really stands out is the care they take ensuring that all their products and all the options they offer are truly conscious and sourced in the best way possible.

Date of visit: July 2018