2,060 results
All reviewscoconut islandocean viewseafood buffetbanyan treesmauna keathe big islandbanyan driveliliuokalani gardensbit datedjapanese gardenbeautiful parknational parkclose to the airportan older hotelken's pancake housestayed one nightmini fridge
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The people were friendly, the premises are well kept and the landscape is awesome. Our room was large with two Q/S beds, clean and quiet. It is very near to the airport and lots of places to eat nearby.

Room Tip: Hotel is only 8 floors and we were on the 8th floor. If you have the ocean side of the hotel it is a beautiful view of bay.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Once again, location is the key here. Conveniently set on Banyan Drive with ocean views, this hotel is clean and comfortable. While nothing outstanding, although I did appreciate the small gym set outside the main complex, you get what you pay for... cannot ask for more than that.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The yellow tones used in decorating make the rooms seem dated, but everything was clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable, and a/c functioning. The staff was very hospitable and helpful. The best part of this hotel was the location. You can take a stroll up Banyan Drive past the sprawling trees up to Ken's House of Pancakes for dessert, or step across the parking lot to Liliuokalani Gardens. We even took an early morning stroll out to Coconut Island to watch the sunrise, and take a jump into the ocean. Free parking, free wi-fi, mini fridge in room... and one of the best deals on the island. Would book again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsvleek
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I booked this room through expedia. I paid for a superior King room with an ocean view. The expedia website had a lovely picture of the room and balcony. Upon our arrival the staff was friendly and quickly checked us in. We arrived at our room and found out there was no balcony and we only had a partial ocean view. I went to the desk to clarify the issue. I was told that expedia had outdated literature and the pictures shown on the website were not accurate. The clerk offerred us an upgrade to the 5th floor with an ocean view and balcony as shown on the expedia site, However this would require us to pay $30/night more and the room had 2 queen beds instead of the King requested. I was not happy about this and refused to pay the additional costs. We stayed in our "superior King room" We were on the lowest floor on the hotel. Housekeeping was excellent. The room was comfortable and quiet. I would stay at the hotel again, but will book directly to get the room I thought I purchased through expedia.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

A nice hotel to stay. They renovated somewhat recently. Restaurant is good and there is a lounge downstairs where you can order pupus and drinks. They have live music in the evenings by various local artists. Gift shop is not in the hotel building, but in a separated structure near the roadside. Front desk staff were friendly and pretty efficient in checking in and checking out. So a solid 4 stars .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business