The Inn at Kulaniapia was one of the most peaceful and picture perfect settings I have ever been to. Driving throught the lush forest outside of Hilo to the resort makes you feel like you are entering another world. When you arrive on the property you are welcomed by tall bamboo gardens, a view over the ocean, and the sound of the falls in your ears. I propsed to my girlfriend at the base of the falls and will forever remember how special our trip was. The room was very comfortable and immediatley felt like home. I promise the bed will be one of the softest you have ever felt. We kept the windows open all night listening to the water fall and crickets. I can't wait to go back and highly recommend the Inn if you are looking for a quite, peaceful get away surrounded by beautiful Hawaiin landscape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii