“great sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had such a wonderful visit on a rainy day in Hawi. These guys made us feel very welcome, despite the fact that we were obvious tourists. Even though the price was steeper than we are accustomed to paying back home, it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten! The place was clean, welcoming and had a wonderful beverage and meal choice selection. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stopped in for lunch on our way to Kohala Zipline. They have a terrific menu of sandwiches, salads and more. They also offer beer and wine and had we had more time, I would have enjoyed lingering with a cold draft beer and sharing some appetizers with my teenage sons. Definitely worth a stop when in the Kohala region of the Big Island.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

The sandwich was quite good, the price was $14, so you make the call....

1  Thank U_W_PhotoPro
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I will agree with previous posters....the staff are friendly and helpful. Prices are acceptable for vacationing, not so much if on a work budget. I LOVED the pretzels, would be happy to have them anytime. The sandwich....got a rueben....was very good but not quite what I'd hoped for given all the accolades. Would I stop at this deli again? Yes, would probably try a different sandwich though.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

wonderful sandwiches and great service. Must check this one out!