Excellent location and value. We stayed in the rustic coffee barn, which we enjoyed (note: mattress tilted way down in one corner, but we fixed by putting an extra pillow underneath). The property is unique and not for everyone, but great if you are looking for just the basics in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B Captain Cook, Hawaii