“Good breakfast”
Review of Maggie's Place

Maggie's Place
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Worland
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Down home diner. Good breakfast. Ordered hash browns extra crispy and the were scrumptious! Nice fast service.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is our "go to" restaurant for a take out lunch. Always delicious, and you can't beat the homemade fries!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We were just looking for a place to eat breakfast early one morning. Looking for anything open and Maggie's was open. Mostly a local place but they were all friendly. The breakfast's we ordered were great. Food was perfectly cooked an very large portions. Some of the best coffee I have had in a long time, Oh yes, the prices were more than reasonable.

I wish I had a Maggie's close by, I would be regular also.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Great breakfast. Lots of regulars go here for the good food. Highly recommend! Small seating area but waitress is very attentive. Biscuits & gravey are a die for but you had better be really really hungry. Big portions . Highly recommend you stop here for breakfast or lunch does not serve dinner

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I live for these kinds of cafes. My partner and I ride 8000 miles a year through the western states on our motorcycle and I hunt out the cafes in small towns where the locals go. We had friendly and efficient waitress who had some years under her belt but is still going strong. Good pancakes, bacon and eggs. Greasy spoon delight!