Fireside Resort(Wilson)
Hotels.com
Bentwood Inn(Wilson)
Teton Gables(Wilson)
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Plymoth, Michican
Reviewed 17 July 2005

The B&B is cute, very "girly" looking (lots of flowers and country charm). The breakfasts were delicious, and had lots of fresh fruit. After reading about all of the wonderful things on their website, I was a bit disappointed with my visit. For example, the website mentioned a pool table, video library, board game collection, mini bar, and complimentary wine and cheese - I didn't see them. One other thing I'll mention, in case you have any animal allergies, be aware there are many cats, dogs, and horses living on the property.

Overall, a good experience. Would recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Arizona
Reviewed 9 June 2005

I was extremely dissapointed when dealing with the management of this bed and breakfast. Not only was I hung up on for wanting to cancel my reservation, I was also discriminated against because of my age. I have never been treated so incredibly rude by a business and would never recommend this establishment to anyone.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2002

We had the pleasure of visting this charming B & B
a few years ago and have never forgotten the wonderful time we had there! The house is very comfortable, very inviting and nicely decorated.
The innkeepers are some of the nicest people we met on our trip, and Martha is a wonderful cook and a delightful individual. She has a great sense of humor and is a marvelous hostess!
The breakfasts were the best we ever had. (Ask her to make you the Gingerbread Pancakes with Fresh Whipped Cream!)And of course, the scenery is extraodinary! You will not be disappointed.
This was our first experience with a B & B and