“Great food and service”
Review of YVI Saloon

YVI Saloon
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Wapiti
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Saloon was recommended to us by the Red Pole Lodge and we were not disappointed.
The service was first class with the waitress friendly and helpful. Being so far inland I was not sure about ordering the Alaska Cod, but having had my fill of steaks it was a welcome change. It was excellent and as fresh as if it had just landed.
Although not too busy the atmosphere was great, with locals chatting along to us about our trip so far. This was a great place to eat out and would certainly recommend the Saloon if you stay at the Red Pole Lodge

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying we were told to eat at another local restaurant, we did and we were disappointed. So our lodgings were closer to YVI and we thought let’s try it. We were NOT disappointed. Friendly staff. Good food. Crystal was our bartender and waitress. She was the best! One of our party had the filet and it was so tender and juicy, the ribeye was also tender and juicy (even though it was a little over cooked). I felt like cost was appropriate for the type of food. The decor was nice and clean. Appropriate for the area. Definitely a repeat visit is necessary.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in a cabin and had dinner and drinks at he saloon. Dinner was great and you could tell the locals hang here. Service was quick and friendly and we really enjoyed our dinner and evening.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

we ordered grilled cheese which wasnt even melted and the salad was just ok. I had fish and chips and fish was bad tasted old.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I already wrote a review about this in my lodging review, but it deserves this too! This saloon is just perfect if you don't want touristy busy. Courtney who runs the bar is the best, and fun to talk to - the food is really amazing. You would not expect such decadent dishes here...but be surprised. the walleye on the menu - WOW and the Pork Osso with Sweet Potato Hash - OMG goodness. I'm a spoiled food snob - we ate here every night we were in Cody and I'm already planning a return. The chef is very good - a little hidden secret in Cody -

1  Thank angieskinner5

Been to YVI Saloon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK