I spent 4 days at the Four Seasons for long ski weekend getaway. The service and accommodations were second to none. The staff always addressed me by name, even several with whom I had not introduced myself.
The artwork in the hotel, and in the residence I stayed in, was outstanding – diverse and all original. The amenities were top notch. The complementary toiletries were all from L'Occitane. The residence I stayed in was a beautiful 2 BR 2.5 bath condo with full kitchen dining room and living room with a fireplace. The master bath had a steam shower, walk in closet and a balcony that stretched the length of the unit.
The ski concierge was helpful to the point of embarrassing – they will buckle your boots for you, set you up on your skis, and will guide you the trails best suited for your ability. And best of all, the hotel is about 100 ft to the lifts! I spent my apres-ski time on the patio – right up against the slopes – next to one of several firepits.
And if all this wasn't enough, mother nature kicked in with 10 in of fresh powder on my last day!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village