Snake River Lodge and Spa(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 438
US$ 402
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)
US$ 282
US$ 256
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 508
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 536
  • Restaurant
US$ 555
US$ 336
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 373/night.

Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 274
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$ 347
US$ 336
Teton Club(Teton Village)
TripAdvisor
All reviewseuropean stylefonduehot tubfresh fruitwiener schnitzelswiss alpsjackson holecharming hotelbit datedfree breakfastski liftaerial tramcan't beat the locationjenny lakehotel staffski seasongrand tetons
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This quaint Swiss Alpine hotel is a real gem. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. There is a free breakfast buffet and we always went at same time and the one day I went early The hostess commented that I was early.They are quite attentive and most of the staff are exchange students which I thought was cool. I enjoyed talking with them. And the resident dog is always in the lobby waiting for a cuddle

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has two restaurants. Upstairs there is a bar and I think you could call it a family restaurant. Downstairs is a “fine dining” area. The welcome at both was warm and friendly and we had a thoroughly good evening because the staff engaged in a genuine fashion.
Great banter and entertainment.
We had delicious Wiener schnitzel, and some traditional Austrian deserts.
Would thoroughly recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Location is great, ski ski out, but there are other hotels next to Alpenhof with better service and for the same price. Rooms are outdated, smallest bathroom I have seen in a hotel, even 2-Star hotels have nicer bathrooms. Room service was good. No safe, but nothing was missing. We paid 3,200 for a week, Bavarian room, breakfast included. Food was terrible, over priced, tiny portions. I am not fat and I am not a big eater. I know how Austrian food should taste. I had the worst Wiener Schnitzel ever, Spätzle from the package tastes better than theirs. Breakfast was cold and hard boiled eggs soft every single day. It doesn’t cost much to get professional tools to keep the food warm. Other customers complained as well. Apfelstrudel was burned. Beer and Glühwein was authentic and well priced. The Gulaschsuppe was good. Friendliness of staff depends. Front desk tried to overcharge me, be aware! I called when I booked and was told to book online. The price for the package advertised was higher when I booked online, so I canceled the package and just booked the room. When we arrived we noticed that they still charged us the package price. Without my consent, they charged our credit card for an additional $ 1,317, beside the room charge of $ 3,200. I got a refund, but when we checked out, they tried to charge me again the $ 1,317. We booked the ski tickets via the hotel, which is cheaper, $ 1,257 for 6 days for two. When we checked out, they tried to charge me $ 1,317 instead of the 1,257. They argued that this is the charge for the tickets. Thanks God I had the ski ticket receipt. I will have to monitor my credit card charges. I am concerned that they will try to charge me again without my consent. If this happens, I will have to involve my lawyer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerlinde H
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

So I am going to start with all positives-
1- extremely friendly front desk. The guy at the front is polite, and super sweet
2- Sunday Bavarian entertainment was great
3- food at the restaurant was delicious
4- little room by reception area is great place to store your ski gears -very useful
5- you can ski almost to the door of the lodge.

—-
Not so positive-
1- rooms are okay, nothing to write home about for $600/ night king.
2- the showers don’t have great waterpower and are very small
3- sauna was not working.
4- don’t call for room service, there won’t be any answer. I called two nights in a row- best is to go and order downstairs pick it up and bring it up to your room for kids yourself.
5- if you are eating at the restaurant and see 3 cute dogs they belong to the owner I think dont be surprised. Don’t get me wrong I love dogs- I only mind it when they watch every bite you take and get the food out of your plate , that’s pretty much where I draw the line.
I still give this place a 4 star rating because of their entertainment and their wonderful front desk.
Good Luck.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

spent two night at the Lodge. Quaint and comfortable.. Hard working staff, standard food offering and clean charming rooms, Right next to the lifts and a two minute walk to the skiing, It is a independent hotel so please don't expect the Four Seasons, It is a charming convenient alternative

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends