All reviews pull thru pull through sites full hookups dog run free appetizer in excellent shape fresh salad greens clean park stayed here one night pet area ribs laundry facility close to town late check nice size en route
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Ok, I read all the mixed reviews and took a chance since Sheridan looked like a nice city to stay for the night..........well, the dining experience at Frackelton's was wonderful-delicious dinner! But the site itself was very disappointing; very narrow, as stated in many reviews and dusty with brown grass/weeds. Basically a parking lot that has not been taken care of. Staff was very friendly but in my opinion that has nothing to do with the site I'm paying for. We travel in a 43' motorhome, self-contained, so I'm no expert on the laundry facilities and bathrooms. Next time I'll "listen carefully" as I read the reviews!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lexi0407
Reviewed 27 June 2015

We stayed here on our trip out West. I have to agree that the campground and bathroom/laundry facilities are spotless. That being said, an owner that comes into the shower while i am taking a shower and moves my belongings and tells me to "do him a favor, and put everything back the way i found it". i felt as if i inconvenienced him by staying there. i also have to comment that he gave me attitude about parking 4 inches in "his" grass. The sites are sooooo small that my neighbors had a slide out on the right hand side, i have a 3' slide on the left side. with both slides out and parking in the allocated space, my neighbor would not have been able to get to their door. I understand this is "his" property and he wants to keep it clean and nice but treating folks like they are under house arrest is an insult. Stop here if you want a super clean facility but have the patience to be treated like a child.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kate h
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

My family parked our RV here on a recent road trip and could not have asked for a better overnight spot! It is located right off of 90 and is easy enough to find. We arrived late at night and were able to drop our payment at the front office without any problems. The bathrooms are nearly spotless, with great showers and toilets that the owner is diligent about keeping clean throughout the day. Overall, a great RV park that I would recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank JBigler
Reviewed 9 May 2015

Peter and wife very nice and helpful about all the places to visit and see! The reason I gave it 5 rating is the bathrooms were so clean you could have served lunch on the floor! Also the laundry room was sparklng...campground has free cable and WiFi....would stay here again if in Sheridan Wy

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Makerofcinnamonrolls
Reviewed 11 April 2015

This was a very nice RV park .Peter and his wife very sweet and helpful. Couldn't ask for a cleaner place to stay roomey bathroom and showers. We were close to town but you couldn't tell it. We will stay here alot. Only sad thing nothing for kids to do in the park. So if you want a nice quiet place to stay this is the place!

Date of stay: April 2015