All reviews first floor direct access hot tub convenient location off the highway will stay there again stayed one night shower head the staff was friendly and helpful yellowstone national park great place to stay room was clean breakfast area long drive continental breakfast big horn very nice hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were there four nights, June 6th thru June 9th, not one time did we have our room serviced. No clean towels or sheets. I had to call the front desk for towels. It would not be so bad except for the fact we were hot, dusty, dirty, tired and just wanted a clean room to stay in. The Quality Inn is not so much.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
QI_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Wyomingsage307,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I have spoken with the staff about this and I can assure you these issues will be addressed. I hope you give us another chance the next time your travels take you to Sheridan so we can provide you with a superior experience.

Best Regards,

Tariq Jamal

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Fridge didn't work in one of our rooms. AC had only one setting that worked. The ice maker was on the first floor, nothing on the 2nd. The toilet ran all night. The room was not all that clean. Should have gone into town and found another place. Not worth the money.

Room tip: Don't go to this hotel, find another in the town.
1  Thank lindaolson4
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Needed a dog friendly hotel near Sheridan on a recent road trip through Wyoming. I happened to have enough Choice Hotel points to qualify for a free night. I booked online through the Choice Hotels app.

Checking in was a breeze- I'm still learning to trust the app, but they had my reservation and based on the request for a first floor room near an exit, they put us in an end unit with direct access to the outside- super convienent for the dogs.

The room was comfortable and the staff was super friendly.

1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I really liked staying at this hotel. The staff at the front and breakfast area were nice and the room were comfy and nice. I like how comfortable the rooms are and how the rooms and hallways are always quiet. This is a very nice hotel and definitely will be staying again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was over-the-top. Handmade food was really really tasty. The room was really clean and comfortable. If they said they would help you they did. Will stay there again every trip to Sheridan.

Date of stay: November 2017