US$ 109
HolidayInn.com
US$ 147
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 109
US$ 103
US$ 87
US$ 76
Holiday Lodge Motel(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 133
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroad constructionribsbeds were comfortableloungegravymotorcycle
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The Firewater Grill and Smokehouse is AMAZING!! They smoke all of their own meat and everything is homemade. My wife and I was looking for something different, and holy smokes we found it. Service was perfect. Professional and everything you would want in a server. And the food is crazy good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TrailsEndMotel, General Manager at Trails End Motel Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We greatly appreciate you taking your time to write this review of your experience dinning at the Fire Water Smoke House. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

First of all, I NEVER take the time to write reviews for ANYTHING!! But due to my recent experiences, I felt compelled to write this one.

I travel to Wyoming for a yearly hunting trip. Unfortunately, I had to make 2 additional trips this year due to deaths in a family that I am very close to. (I stayed there October, November and January) This is when I met the new owners Shane and Rebecca. They are some of the friendliest people I have ever done business with. Granted, this motel has been let go in the past, but these new owners are doing everything to remodel and upgrade this property. If you have any issues, they are very quick to address them and do their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. (they can't correct a problem unless they know about it!) That was not the case with previous owners. They are working hard to turn this place around and I will be giving them my business as long as I travel to Sheridan.

In addition, the new restaurant managers Amanda and Hawk are new to the motel and again, some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They are changing the menu up and coming up with some very good meals. They are a couple of people, who if you get to know them, you would want to give your business to.

For an inexpensive place to stay, I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to give their business to good, hardworking people who care about their customers. I wish this new team the best of luck and am looking forward to my next trip to Sheridan!

Also Tiffany does a great job keeping the rooms clean and well stocked!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shawnpalmer1326
TrailsEndMotel, Owner at Trails End Motel Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Shawn,

We are glad that we have been able to improve your experience will visiting the area and also happy that we have earned your continued business in the future. If there is anything we can do to improve in the future please let us know, we look forward to seeing you this coming hunting season. Please send our best regards to all your hunting partner's as well.

Thanks

Shane

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Oh my--where do I begin. After a long day traveling I decided my partner and I should just find an inexpensive motel listed on Hotel.com. We found it. $54.00 plus tax totaling $ $59.94 in Sheridan, WY. Located on the north side of town and all the roads all torn up due to a 5 year plan to redo Main St and highway of/ off ramps. The place was very old. Upon entering the room it was large, cold, and dark due to some ill fitting dark brown rubber drapes. The carpet was so stained it was scary. I wore shoes even as house slippers. They furnished a portable small heating unit to warm the room since it was extremely cold inside. The bathroom was old but clean. Towels were very plush which was not expected. After the inspection, I went to front desk person and asked to see two other rooms. I was not impressed with them either, so I decided we have to grin and bear it since it is paid for. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. My partner said the best part of staying there was the breakfast coffee. I have to admit it was very good. The room came with the usually no frill breakfast. There was a restaurant attached to the motel where we ate dinner. I had spicy fried chicken which was quite good but the crispy fries were not crispy but soggy. The Philly cheese stake sandwich, which was recommend , was not particularly good. Oh, did I mention the very good coffee????
The rooms simply needed a redo.The hotel and restaurant staff were accommodating and very helpful. Did I mention the good breakfast coffee????

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShotziGalena_Il
TrailsEndMotel, Owner at Trails End Motel Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

I'm sorry for your experience. We are in the process of remodeling our rooms, I wish that I would have been made aware of your issues while you were here so we could have made corrections. If you are in the area again please stop by and give us another opportunity earn your business. I will give you the best rate and my wife or I will personally show you rooms to choose from. Also our restaurant is under new Management, their food is getting great reviews.

Thank you for your time and review, please give us another shot at earning your business.

GM

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you are looking for a place where you have NO control over your air-con and will be kept awake until 1 am, then this is the place for you. We arrived Friday evening and were greeted very nicely by the lady at reception. She gave us a key to one of the rooms off the main building. The room was very small but clean. The issue was that the air con was set to freezing and there were no way to change this without contacting the main desk (which appeared to be unmanned after midnight). The toilet was also broken and ran continuously. We went back and the reception lady informed us that guests call if they want the temperature in their room changed. It seemed a little like air con roulette. She very kindly gave us a different room in which we stayed the first night. The next evening we returned about 10:30 to find a rock/country band playing basically outside our bedroom window. When we asked we were told that they would be playing until midnight….they played closer to 1 am. The band sounded great, but we had been out all day, had gone hill walking and at no stage during our booking or checking in were we told that on our second night, we wouldn’t be able to sleep until about 2 am. I did go over to reception about 12:30 but it was shut. I then found a member of staff who said that she would mention it to the manager, but we heard nothing back. Basically it was poor customer service, inconsiderate to their clients and the mouse poo in the bathroom basically made this place no one I would recommend you staying in. (Again, the lady on reception and the lady working the bar were very friendly but the motel and the management really don’t care about their customers. The mouse droppings were found on the second night and not added to the above narrative for just shock value. We didn't mention it on leaving as we were just too exhausted and annoyed. We did mention our frustrations about being kept up until 2 am when we left and the person on reception just looked shocked and offered no more than an apology. we understand that this was the first concert being held here in some time, and if we were looking for that it would have been great, but you have to give people a choice/information when booking or checking in that there will be a concert outside their room and the general noise of folk having a couple of drinks until 1:30, so that we could decide whether to stay there or not).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is an older motel, but most of the rooms have been recently remodeled. The bathroom floors and shower as well as backsplash had new tile. It looked like our room had been newly painted And the room was clean. The beds were comfortable.
There is nothing fancy about the rooms, and some of my very picky friends may not have given it a chance!
The thing that stood out the most was the employees were very accommodating. The front desk clerk was great, we had a chance to visit with one of the owners.. 'Shane' and he went out of his way to make our stay pleasant.
They give out free drink tickets to their lounge when you check in. The lounge.. called Fire Water does have a small menu consisting of mostly burgers and sandwiches as well as wings and some fried foods. The new cook Art made us a really good side salad and the burgers were quite good. Get the homemade chips.. they are as good as I have ever had! The best thing was the philly sandwich... I had it twice!
Also the bar staff and the continental breakfast lady were all very pleasant and helpful!
We stayed here during a motorcycle trip, the room was a 2 queen room, the part that is nice for motorcycle friends was that it had separate sleeplng rooms.. no listening to your buddy snoring!
Happy customer from Rapid City

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dean M

Dean,

I remember meeting you and sorry for the delay in responding to your awesome review. We are slowly remodeling our rooms as you mentioned. We do have a new restaurant operator that specializes in BBQ, their food is awesome. They are a nice couple that bring depth of service to the Motel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thanks again