Our car broke down in Rock Springs on our way to Jackson Hole and we stayed here. The staff was helpful and accommodating! The bar and restaurant provided great drinks and food! Laura, our bartender, provided us with great conversation and stories and helped us forget our car issues! They also have a free breakfast in the morning! Not buffet, but sit down in the restaurant! Thanks to all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western