“Always good”

Big City Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Rawlins
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I go to Rawlins, l go here for dinner. Always good food. Michael likes to put a little twist in a common dish to make it over the top. If you like meat, he's got the steaks for you!! If you don't eat meat....like me, there are several choices that are very good. Meals are cooked to order, so if you need to add or subtract a little something, it's ok. But honestly, if Michael makes it, I wouldn't change a thing!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I actually had pre-selected a different place after a day on the road, but people at our motel said this is the place to go. We each ordered burgers, Hubs the Bacon Cheeseburger and I ordered a Hawaiian Burger. He thought his was super good but mine was just too greasy overall and so horribly messy. Most would think this to be a sign of a good burger, but I thought it was just overboard and I had juice running everywhere from the grilled onions, the sauce, the whatevers. I must say the buns were very nice - different from what you normally find. Also, since it's a Bar and Grill, we were quite surprised they have no beers on tap.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I love the food at Mike's. This is real food, not thawed & microwaved. I love the chicken fried chicken...the mashed potatoes are to die for. The chicken salad is fresh and delish!! Mike is friendly and welcoming. The servers are always busy, but you get great service in spite of it! Great place to get great food.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Forgot to mention this.
First and last place this has ever happened.
Will not return to a business that does that.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stayed next to the restaurant so thought I'd try it. Seemed like a nice place, clean, somewhat quite, staff seemed nice. Took a while for service but they may have just been short handed that night because she was hustling. Had a cheeseburger and fries and a few beers. Food was OK but it was just a burger. Probably should've tried something different after seeing other reviews on here. A decent place that I may try again when back in the area.