US$ 65
US$ 87
US$ 76
US$ 175
US$ 157
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped on a road trip after Little Big Horn and not wanting to drive very far after a long, hot afternoon touring the battleground. I'd found this place on the internet as the kids were "done".

Check-in went smooth - the lady at the front had our reservation and room ready.

So now I remember why I don't do Mom & Pop motels anymore. The walls need to be painted, the deadbolt wouldn't engage (so I propped a chair under the inside knob), there was a slight ring in the tub (so I scrubbed it out as best I could), and the room was steaming hot - the window unit finally got it cooled down about 5 hours later. Overall, it was mostly clean - I have friends with less clean houses.

That said, the beds were comfortable and the sheets were clean.

However, I think if I ever do this route again I'll drive on down to Sheridan to find a (national chain) place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Swimfins
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I made reservations at this place in March for June and when we arrived they didn't even have us down but still had rooms. The lobby had a bad odor but that was nothing compared to the room. It was so bad I went to the front desk and asked for some Lysol to try to improve the smell. The owner looked shocked and then told me the room hadn't been rented out for about a month. We couldn't leave the window open because the screens were all ripped. We stayed at this motel a long time ago and it was ok but they haven't stuck any money into it, sad because this could be a nice place if only the owners put some money back into it. They drive new vehicles, maybe they should fix the place up or at least clean it!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

And extremely clean comfortable and quiet place to stay which also has breakfast and very friendly owner. Has everything you need right in the room. Has a very reasonable rate and within walking distance to many little cafés.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice older motel owned and operated by a cheerful woman. Motel has been redone, with new mattresses, great sheets and towels and new carpet. Some fixtures are older but my room was sparkling clean and the property is well maintained, showing pride of ownership. This is the only motel in town (in the entire region) and yet is reasonably priced and professionally run. Breakfast is the standard donuts/cereal/coffee. There are no nearby services other than gas. I consider this a nice little oasis in a sparsely populated region.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

$88 for a room that would have been acceptable at $59. Drapes were falling off curtain rods, a/c functioned but it was dirty and you could see outside around the unit, shower wall had 2' crack, bathroom ceiling was dirty, TV was old tube type with no HD. Wifi worked, beds were ok and room was quiet. Breakfast room was messy and dirty and selection was poor. Office was messy and smelled like smoke. Woman who checked us in was very friendly.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple