Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk hank fridge wifi shower bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021

We don't always stop in Lusk when we are driving from Minnesota to points west, but when we do, we try to stay at the Rawhide Motel. Comfortable rooms, well-lighted (unlike most places), microwave, fridge, and Wifi; what more could you want? A reasonable price? You bet. Clean. Recently refreshed.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Highly recommend!!! The customer service was incredible! We stopped here on our way out to the Grand Tetons. After a long day on the road we were warmly greeted by Julie (the women at the front desk) and she made us feel like we were home away from home. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Lots of towels and washcloths in the room and a wonderful hot shower. The Wifi isn't the strongest connection and cell service is limited but overall we had a really wonderful experience and couldn't be happier. If you go, make sure to stop in the front office and say hi to Hank; the friendly motel cat.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021

My sister and I had car trouble and had to stop in Lusk on our way to Jackson. The woman at the motel (Julie) was so kind and understanding! It was a refreshing place to stay after a long and stressful afternoon. It was economically friendly, and there's a cat named hank who was kind and welcoming. I would highly recommend this motel! Slept like a baby and Julie was flexible with our check-out time when we did not know if our car would be fixed.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2019

Exhausted from long driving, overnight stay here was very relaxing and refreshing. Room was clean and comfortable. A good choice if visiting and/or passing through Lusk, WY. My return visit from Yellowstone National Park, my family and I stayed a 2nd night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Douglas G, Owner at Rawhide Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2019

We are an older motel that strives for a clean and comfortable stay. Absolutely nothing fancy but very economical. Thank you very much for the nice review!

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Of the three mom n' pop hotels in Lusk, this appealed to me the most.
If you need a swimming pool and breakfast on site, and are willing to pay the extra $80 there are other choices in town.
What a great value this one is. Clean and comfortable AND park at your door at a super budget price. Other than (much appreciated) micro and fridge, there are no frills, no breakfast, no hype. Got a great breakfast a block or two away and still saved a pile of dough.
Biker friendly. I was treated like a friend - oh yes, I'll be back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Douglas G, Owner at Rawhide Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

This is exactly what we strive for here. No frills, no hype, just clean and comfortable rooms at a very affordable price. We have an older motel that we are continually updating and our cleaning staff has been excellent all summer. This older "ma and pa" motel is not for everyone but the people that do stay are greatly appreciated here. Thank you for the great review.