Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Hotels.com
$90
Agoda.com
$89
Travelocity$90
Orbitz.com$90
eDreams$89
All reviews covered wagon hot tub indoor pool picnic tables sturgis carpet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Clean, cute and affordable. Very friendly staff and a large free breakfast is served. (And it was served until 10am so we didn’t have to rush in the morning!)

Trip Advisor wants me to write 60 more characters. There is a pool that we didn’t use.

Room tip: No elevator to second floor.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

We especially loved the covered wagon on the roof. Our room was spacious with a queen bed and a couch (sofa bed), desk, dresser, fridge, microwave and lots of lighting! The bathroom was spotless, the tv was a decent-flat screen and we really liked it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

I've always pass through lusk on my way back to Colorado, I thought I was going to go to Sturgis load some furniture from my mom's and return back to Colorado, I decided heck no today I wasn't, I stopped here for a room and they had availability and everything is 100 percent exceptional, Yes its a older hotel but they are maintaining it extremely well and I couldn't ask for more. The front desk , the Hot Tub , the Room everything. I would make a special trip even though I wasn't passing through just to spend a weekend

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2021

This is a charming pet-friendly Motel off the interstate with well cared for grounds, including picnic tables, bbq, adirondack chairs, a play set for kids, covered wagon and Telsla chargers. There's also an indoor pool. It was also nice to have our room door open to the outside given that there are no mask requirements in the state despite the most recent CDC guidelines.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank travelingonward
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic spot! Much more like a B&B than a hotel. Super clean! Nice continental breakfast and kind wonderful hosts. A pleasure to be here! Thank you so much for our quiet, clean, and safe stay! We enjoyed everything! Great job with hospitality!

Room tip: This was a great choice for us. Cost effective and good internet service!
Date of stay: July 2021