Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Hotels.com
$90
Agoda.com
$89
Travelocity$90
eDreams$89
Orbitz.com$90
All reviews covered wagon hot tub indoor pool picnic tables sturgis carpet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

I've always pass through lusk on my way back to Colorado, I thought I was going to go to Sturgis load some furniture from my mom's and return back to Colorado, I decided heck no today I wasn't, I stopped here for a room and they had availability and everything is 100 percent exceptional, Yes its a older hotel but they are maintaining it extremely well and I couldn't ask for more. The front desk , the Hot Tub , the Room everything. I would make a special trip even though I wasn't passing through just to spend a weekend

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2021

This is a charming pet-friendly Motel off the interstate with well cared for grounds, including picnic tables, bbq, adirondack chairs, a play set for kids, covered wagon and Telsla chargers. There's also an indoor pool. It was also nice to have our room door open to the outside given that there are no mask requirements in the state despite the most recent CDC guidelines.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank travelingonward
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic spot! Much more like a B&B than a hotel. Super clean! Nice continental breakfast and kind wonderful hosts. A pleasure to be here! Thank you so much for our quiet, clean, and safe stay! We enjoyed everything! Great job with hospitality!

Room tip: This was a great choice for us. Cost effective and good internet service!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

We loved our room. Check in and out were super easy and fast. We stayed in a Non Smoking Double Queen Room that was extra spacious and clean. Also, the property was well kept. We will stay there again in The next time we visit Lusk.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Y3671GVjoycec
Sam Momin, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Thanks for the great review, and so glad you enjoyed your stay here! We also hope that you do come back through Lusk soon,and we can serve you again!

Reviewed 27 September 2020

My wife and I were traveling cross-country and stumbled upon this gem via TripAdvisor. Love the people and the place.

It was extra convenient that the motel also hosts a Tesla Supercharger as that was our mode of transportation.

Date of stay: September 2020

What a great coincidence that you own a Tesla! So glad you had a good stay with us, and we look forward to having you here in the future sometime!