Review Highlights
A Surprising fine

We lucked into finding the Medicine Wheel site and I'm glad we did. Beautiful views with a sacred... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Trish J
Waynesville, Ohio
Worth the visit

I have wanted to visit one of the wheels for a long time and I was not disappointed. The road from... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
fossil1
Milford, New Jersey

All reviews native americans mile hike gravel road parking lot parking area spiritual place high elevation take your time yellow bellied marmots easy hike miles round trip worth the trip awesome views worth the effort ranger station big horn snow
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The gravel road in a short one lane road. It was worth the trip up the mountain to get there, We parked at the gravel lot and a ranger came out to great us. He told up about the Landmark and the the short Hike over to the Wheel. It was beautiful. The elevation was a little over 9600 feet. It was worth the hike up to it, A little less than a mile hike. Everyone should visit this site. The serenity and tranquility alone make it worth the hike, I will definitely read up more about this landmark. Though there was information at the site I feel like I want to know more.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted so much to see this but my camper would not make it up 14a from Lovell. I had to turn around 9 miles short. 8-10 degrees hills were rough. I found a great museum display on Work and and would like to share here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is an important stop to learn more about our country. The rangers where very professional and accommodating to insure all could share in the experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I couldn't get really close because of the deep snow but could see there was nothing to see (no snow on the monument itself)

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Overall a very fascinating place to go see a different culture. During the summer it is still somewhat cold and we even saw a bit of snow, and its a bit of a hike, but still go. Everything seemed very authentic and very solemn and it was a fascinating view into the cultural practices of others.

1  Thank Coltcritic