“Best cashier in the world”
Review of Laramie Dairy Queen - CLOSED

Laramie Dairy Queen
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The menu at this Dairy Queen is very diverse and it is complemented by the Quick Service quality food and most especially friendly smile greeting you as you approach the counter. I got the Swiss mushroom burger and added lettuce tomato and onion and it was perfectly filling. Never the less I opted for the desert of the Brownie and ice cream covered with hot fudge and whipped cream. It was the perfect combination of my mid day lunch. In fact the cashier was so professional and friendly that I offered her a job.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dairy Queen is always delicious for lunch if you're in the mood for fast food. However we all know Dairy Queen is known for its ice cream, sundaes, and blizzards. If you get a blizzard do not get cookie dough. They hardly give you any in it. I haven't tried any other blizzard because I keep hoping that one day they'll give me a lot of cookie dough. The first time I ever got a cookie dough blizzard at this Dairy Queen, they loaded me up. However because this doesn't seem to be a reoccurring thing I do not recommend it. Other than that, the burgers are good and so are the fries. I haven't tried the chicken but I know other people get it.