“Great Start to Laramie Visit”

Elmer Lovejoy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Laramie
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: WELCOME TO LOVEJOY’S BAR & GRILL Where the menu is creative, the beer is cold and the service is always friendly! Lovejoy’s is located in the heart of downtown Laramie, Wyoming where we have been delivering our special style of casual hospitality for over 18 years. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll understand why Lovejoy’s Bar & Grill is a local favorite. The menu is a casual mix of cuisine, including burgers, steak options and sandwiches. The bar offers a large selection of beer, along with original cocktails and martinis. Several tv’s offer a bird’s eye view of the best sporting events. And, there’s always something happening after the sun goes down!
Reviewed 28 December 2017

A group of us gathered in Laramie to attend a graduation, and this was the first place we met & ate. Nice start.

Everyone seemed happy with their food. I had a Kick A$$ (no bad words allowed in these reviews!) Burger (spicy), onion rings & a nice beer. Our server, Kiana, caught wind that it was just a couple days after my birthday and surprised me with a really special dessert - fresh chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream (and a candle!)... how nice...

The atmosphere was great - laid back.... big windows to bring the street in... Off the main drag but very convenient in downtown Laramie - near the railroad tracks. As someone else mentioned, there's a free parking lot just a half block down the tracks.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I really liked this bright, friendly bar and grill down by the tracks on First and Grand in Laramie. It's a bit out-of-the-way, but if you take Grand through the old section as far as you can go before running into the tracks, it's on the corner. (Free parking lot less than a block away.)

I ordered a medium-rare steak sandwich that unfortunately came out closer to well-done, but the server was happy to take it back, promising that they'd get a replacement right out and that the manager would come and apologize in person! They did and he did, and that kind of attention garners stars all by itself in my book.

My friend was happy with his meal and the two beers and two meals came to less than $24. Don't see how you could go wrong in Lovejoy's.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My o my what a burger. Had the bronco burger and it was absolutely awesome. in the heart of downtown Laramie and it is a very impressive bar and grill. my friend had a cocktail and besides be very good stated the the price was half of one would expect to pay. wish we had a place like this locally

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Looking at the menu the did sounded great. When it got to the table we were sorely disappointed. The chicken on our sandwiches was very dry and overcooked. So crunchy I thought I might break a tooth. The artichoke dip was alright but could've had more flavor. We didn't try dessert as we didn't want another disappointment.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

A good western theme and food to go with it.

I went on a non-football day, so I did not experience the long waiting time others have mentioned (by the way, that is actually common for most in not all Laramie restaurants).

Right in the old downtown area, so a stroll is available to walk off of the food afterward.