“Good Food! A nice, simple place. ”

The Library Sports Grille & Brewery
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Laramie
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Be careful, there are two doors. One with a forbidding sign that says NO One Under 21. We almost left because not everyone was 21. We walked around to the side and found a second door which had no forbidding sign. The place is partitioned into a bar area and another area. They serve beer in both so I am not sure I get it but it doesn’t really matter. I’ve not seen that sign elsewhere in Laramie.

Had Philly Cheesesteaks with added jalapeños and pepper jack cheese. It was good. A nice sized portion. Very tasty. Good prices. Good tater tots.

Nice dining area. TV’s if you want to watch sports.

We will come to this place again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The service was quite good and I have no complaints the staff was pleasant and efficient.

The decor is ok and the noise wasn't so bad so you can easily carry on a conversation over lunch.

The bar area and high top tables are separate from the dining room with tables and chairs.

My wife ordered the blackened steak wrap and thought the taste was off like it had been drowned in worcestershire sauce. She had seen an order go by our table and ordered it believing she would probably take home half as it is quite large. She did enjoy her cheddar broccoli soup.

I had the grilled chicken on a chapala bun smothered in homemade cheese/artichoke dip covered with provolone cheese. The taste was not impressive and I think it was the homemade cheese/artichoke sauce (probably the artichokes were not fresh and came from a container). My accompaniment was sweet potatoes fries and were covered with honey so eating them with your fingers ended up being a little sticky and I wouldn't order that again if we ever went back. The food did not come to the table very hot.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food is always good, the staff is super friendly. That includes everyone bartenders, wait staff and owners. Great local brews as well.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in today with friends and the wife, never been in before. Restaurant came recommend by the hotel staff. The food was good and the chili was spicy. The oatmeal dark beer was the best I have had on this trip. The reason I give it two stars is the service. How hard is it to keep water glasses filled?

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Pretty good food at a good price. The service was not very attentive, but eventually, we got what we needed.

Date of visit: January 2018