“Awesome surprise”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Best place in town. Great service Great food Great Prices wish there was one in Colorado I would eat there all the time!

1  Thank coralrocks

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I went because of location next to hotel next door..The place is clean with excellent service and food is hot..I found out that the food is good not cheap..Big menu to pick from..

1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Really nice Mexican - I love their burritos, and the margaritas are nice, too. Good salsa, great service.

3  Thank anya1632
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This really is the only Mexican food in town so I often end up here by default. The food is good but the prices are way over the top and the service isn't great. I often feel rushed. And the prices are really high for what you get and for Laramie.

2  Thank ILoveYellowstone
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stopped here for dinner while traveling. The restaurant is huge and open which is good but be prepared for it to be loud. The service was outstanding. We ordered Chicken Chimichangas and a cheese enchilada. The chimis did not come smothered with any sauce but the portion was great. All dishes we ordered came with beans and rice. The chips and salsa were delicious. After we finished, we received little desert chips with cinnamon, sugar, whip cream and strawberry sauce. That was a great treat.

3 of us ate there for $26 bucks. Quite a deal. I'd definitely go back if I travel to that area again.

2  Thank Mary H

Been to Corona Village? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK