“ Needs more staff”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #81 of 117 Restaurants in Laramie
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Although the quality of the food was almost as you would find at other locations (the crazy bread was overdone and lacking butter/Parmesan), the service was sub par. We ordered during a fairly busy time, and the establishment was severely understaffed. The cashier was also working in the back, which meant that we had to wait to order, and that he was distracted. This resulted in our order being screwed up. Having paid for a more expensive pizza, we received a cheap $5 pepperoni. Thanks for taking my money and messing up my order.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Okay, it's cheap ($5), ready to go (no wait), and convenient. I'll concede all that as a benefit. But, when I get a pizza out, I expect something. This was like buying flavored bread. If I can spend 5 dollars on a pizza and still feel ripped off, that tells you all you really need to know.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2015

This is a top notch Little Caesar's: friendly staff, fresh hot and ready $5.00 , clean, good location!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2015

We ordered two pies, one with double cheese and one with souble pepperoni. Both pies were ok and good for the price. You can hardly beat a large pizza for $5.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2014

You know what to expect and I always like the breadsticks. I like that you can pick up a whole pizza without breaking the bank, it is hot and tasty, and because it is already waiting for you, it is great when you are rushed but are hungry and need to eat something quickly. It is a good change from other fast food places.

Date of visit: August 2014

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK