“Open early for lunch!”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #44 of 114 Restaurants in Laramie
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had to eat an early lunch (10:30 am) and decided to try this Wendy's. It was the BEST Wendy's burger I've ever had. The food was fresh, the service was great (even though somone had not shown up for work), and we were able to eat quickly and get to our tournament. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This is a Wendy's located in a gas station. It was convenient how late it was open since we arrived around 2am. The food was fast & well prepared. I received exactly what I had ordered.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Speed of light drive thru service. Super friendly staff. They even honored an out of state coupon! I went at an off hour and they asked is I minded waiting a minute for fresh french fries!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We went one evening right when they lock the entrance doors for fries and Frosty's. I ordered a large vanilla - and got it in a cup I had not requested. They changed it - but then it was chocolate, not vanilla. Finally got it right - not a problem, the clerk was very nice and friendly about it - and it was awesome. I'm a vanilla Frosty fanatic and this was very good. Best ones are in Cody, WY - not that you asked:)
The fries and chicken nuggets were hot and good, too!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We stopped for a snack in mid-afternood and found Sheryl to be very helpful in answering our questions while waiting on us. This Wendy's offers free drinks for seniors and the usual menu items. I had the $.99 burger with changes and a small frosty. My granddaughter had chicken nuggets and a frosty. This store has ample parking and easy in and out to the lot. The inside is nice and clean and spacious.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK