“Good Old Fashioned Food & Service”
Review of Wagon Wheel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wagon Wheel
Ranked #73 of 117 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Huge portions, very good food! I made the mistake of getting the hungry man Chicken fried steak. It was a platter full of food and more than I could eat and I'm a big guy. My traveling partner got the honey fried chicken and raved about it. Friendly and helpful wait staff, great prices.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent food at very reasonable prices. I ate breakfast there and the pancake was the size of a Clydesdale's hoof! Eggs, bacon and potatoes were very good. Go there instead of Perkins.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Husband & I took Mom for a drive & stopped at Wagon Wheel, which we have eaten there before several times over the year, from CO. Love their food. Buffalo steak, which was just fantastic!! my husband got a breakfast which was great & I got the hamburger steak, just as great as the rest. Coffee, tea, & lemonade drinks were just as good. Friendly staff, waitress was very attentive. Husband has had the Buffalo hamburger before, very good. Small down home atmosphere, which we Love. There is also an extra room for up to 25 people my husband noticed & thought about telling our Car Club.

Date of visit: March 2014

Been to Wagon Wheel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK