“good service, nice home brew”
Review of Roxie's on Grand

Roxie's on Grand
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Laramie
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 28
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro: a warm and friendly place to meet and enjoy good food with friends, family or business associates. Roxie's on Grand endeavors to keep this tradition alive with friendly, prompt service, simple but meticulously prepared entrees, great appetizers, decadent desserts and outstanding wines and cocktails, all served with your utmost comfort and satisfaction in mind. In fact, we have the best burgers and the best pizza in Laramie! We feature a rotating selection of 20 Wyoming Craft Beers, Regional and Imports on Draft. Sunday Brunch
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

3 of us went for dinner on a Sunday at 6pm. We were seated immediately and drinks served quickly. Our server was patient w us as we took a bit of time w tbe menu bc we were too busy running our mouths catching up! Food was simple but unique. Bison burger was cooked to my request, fries were hot & crispy. the 3 of us shared the skillet baked choc chip cookie w ice cream...yum!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We visited Roxie's based on Tripadvisor recommendation and were not disappointed. We were there on the first night of the NFL draft and the bar was full of Wyoming supporters rooting for their QB so it was not a quiet place. In spite of all the hoopla, the service was great. We opted for the "meat daddy" pizza and a couple of local beers. The pizza was excellent as were the beers. We left as very satisfied customers.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The soda is flat. The prime rib sandwich I got was nasty. The meat smelled sour. The cheese dip was nothing but green Chili's with a little cheese. Stale chips. The pizza was good and I'm happy at least art of the $50 I spent was ok. Will not go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

My husband and son both had the Wyoming BBQ burger and requested that it be made with the bison meat patty. They both loved it. Very flavorful. Actually, I wished I had ordered that as well. My Huevos Rancheros were good, but very small and not at all filling. It needs to come with at least one side because they are so small. I would not recommend ordering them unless you are not very hungry. Wonderful, professional service. We would return for the bison Wyoming BBQ burger for sure.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

After a full day of skiing, I asked my phone for the best burger in Laramie, and Roxie's was #1 on the list. After trying the Wyoming Whiskey Burger, I understand why! Yum! My son tried the Bison Burger and liked it. Great service too. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: January 2018