“Pick or Delivery ”

New Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 115 Restaurants in Laramie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have pick up up our food or have it delivered. The staff is typically friendly and the food is good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have eaten here many times. They don't seem to care that you are dining with them. The food is average, often mediocre. I cant say anything terrible, but couldn't recommend it either. Pricy for what you get, also.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I work for food magazine. The wor wonton soup is the best I have had. I also had shrimp fried rice. The shrimp was tender and the rice was one of the best I have ever had.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I was staying at a hotel where no restaurants were within walking distance and I didn't have access to a vehicle. So based on reviews on TripAdvisor, I ordered from the restaurant and had it delivered to my hotel. Actually, it was delivered directly to my room. I had the Sichuan Pork and the Bean Curd Home Style and both were delicious. Portions were large -- I had enough for 2 dinners and 1 lunch. Prices were reasonable. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a nice meal and don't or can't go out.

1  Thank Lanhua
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We were cutting across the US on a road-trip, and stopped in Laramie for some rest and a hot meal. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food, and the vibe of the place. Laramie is a college town, so as such, lots of cool kids hanging-out for reasonably priced eats, which made the dining area vibrant. In addition, a couple of teaching prof's were there (one from Beijing), which also added to the flavor of the place. I ordered the Kung Pao chicken "extra spicy" and it was all that, really good. I would absolutely go back, and experiment with some of the other dishes on the menu.