All reviews ski club hard boiled eggs brownie antique furniture continental breakfast jackson hole hot cider in town yogurt ski trip indoor pool within walking distance stay there again starbucks coffee nice breakfast shops and restaurants comfortable beds
Reviewed 15 February 2016

The Parkway Inn is Jackson Hole's hidden gem! From the owner, Jackie Riley, to her staff, we could want for nothing. The owners and staff love what they do and it shows. When we came back from skiing, Jackie was there to welcome us back. We were welcomed with hot apple cider and yummy brownies. Reservations for dinner or an attraction? Done! The staff was on it and did not skip a beat. Parkway Inn is a short walk from major restaurants and a short bus right from the mountain. Headed to Jackson Hole? Just book with Parkway Inn. You will feel at home.

Room Tip: All rooms were great!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Parkway Inn simply the best of the West. The Inn is impeccably clean. The first hotel I have ever stayed in where I have felt comfortable taking a bath. The staff gives a whole new meaning to the word hospitality. The Continental Breakfast was the perfect start to day. Each evening we were welcomed with scrumptious chocolate brownie petit fours along with hot chocolate and hot tea. Jacquie, the owner, is an amazing woman who makes sure each of her guests has a great experience. You could probably spend more money at other hotels, but I can assure you that there is no way you would have a better experience. When you are looking for comfort, charm, cleanliness, and to be spoiled rotten look no farther than the Parkway Inn. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

The Parkway inn is right across from the Jackson town hill a quick drive to Jackson Hole and a short walk to the center of Jackson. It is a warm hospitable comfortable establishment that was a great experience. The owner Jacquie is a fantastic woman that is hospitality personified and filled to the brim with the joy of life and it is reflected in her establishment.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I have been staying at the Parkway for over 10 years having stayed at many previous hotels before this. So why do I always return? Because it is exceptional in all ways. In all the hotels around the world that I've stayed in, I have never experienced such a friendly, personal and helpful service provided by a fantastic team led by Jackie, the owner. The hotel is ideally placed just two blocks away from the busyness of the town centre with all the fab restaurants only 1-3 blocks away. The rooms are tastefully and well laid out. Perfect! Just make sure you don't book my room next year.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ted S
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Great stay; we got stuck an extra 2 days because of a snow storm back east and the owner was very accommodating making sure we had a place to rest our heads even though she was fully booked. Can't rave enough about this place and the host.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends