We were very excited to stay at the Alpine House during our Jackson trip. We had reservations for one night, which was plenty. To find the place was a bit of a challenge..it is right in the middle of other hotels/buildings/etc. We had the "suite" but it wasn't too sweet... The website said that we had our own "patio"/"deck" ..ha, nothing to advertise at all. The rooms were nothing special, the bathroom faucets didn't work, and for the price, I would definitely entertain the thought of staying there again. I do have to give the breakfast an A, other than that, it was not a memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson, Jackson Hole, WY