“Delicious ”
Review of Lucky's Market

Lucky's Market
Ranked #48 of 147 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As a market, Lucky’s has its limitations. However, for a quick bite or a take home dinner, the deli food has pleased me and my family again and again. Items can seem a bit pricey, $5.95 per portion of vegetarian lasagna, but $5 for two slices of pizza felt just right. Pastries, whole grain bread for sandwiches, pecan pie for dessert, Lucky’s does a very good job. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

So happy to support the locals by going to a local super market with fresh, organic foods and wonderful bakery items. Great stuff!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I think it has everything you need for food shopping and also beer/wine/ spirits. I shopped their my entire visit. Was a easy walk from the Wyoming Inn.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We went here thinking it was Lucky, a chain we are familiar with. But, it's Lucky's. It took us a while to determine it is an organic/health oriented store. If we were looking for that it would be great. But, we wanted a general grocery store. I just wanted corn flakes and the only ones they carried were purple.

They did have good produce. If you're looking for this type of store, I am sure this is THE go to place.

For a general supermarket, there is Albertson's just down the road.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

They have a huge selection of lotions, creams, diffusers, homeopathic items etc. I was surprised to find that. And of course they have a large supermarket of foods, but not as large as Albertsons, a few blocks further along the road.