“Dinner and lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Business lunch and family dinner. Good food and good service. Wait staff really hustles during busy times.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My boys and I enjoyed the food. They have an interesting blend of cabbage and spices that they bring out with chips and salsa. The meals were generous in size and they do offer vegetarian meals.
The service was good, but not exceptional.
The price was fair for the portion sizes.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Growing up in Austin, I grew up knowing good Tex-Mex. We have spent the last two evenings eating dinner in this establishment, because the first was incredible. We will also be back tomorrow. Anyone who doesn't give El Abuelito a five-star rating, doesn't understand "Tex-Mex". La comida esta muy deliciosa, y las margaritas tienen limas frescas. It has been a true delight eating here, and a Daniel Estrela, gracias por complacer mi colegio español.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Looking for a place that serves good Mexican food? . I myself would not recommend this restaurant.The spices in the food made it taste a little different, not bad but different. I come from a city with many Mexican restaurants in this one would not make it in Denver. Although the portions were big in that food was hot again it didn’t have that Mexican flavor. Slow waiter because he had too many people to serve. Service was still OK.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Portions are generous!
My wife and I had a date here on a rare evening off in common and checked out a neighboring restaurants offering without finding anything that grabbed us. That wasn’t the case here! In fact, it was a challenge making a selection from varied items from an appealing menu. I had the Milanesa de pollo and she had an enchilada which we enjoyed in the streetside seating. By late August the traffic had already become less overbearing so that we had a delightful evening with prompt, friendly service too.