All reviews rooms are small picnic tables in town outdoor pool grocery store laundry room beds were comfortable microwave yellowstone albertsons downtown queen
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in hundred of hotels and never before felt compelled to write a review.

My room was poorly maintained, and not especially clean. After I checked in I noticed that there was no shampoo in the room. I went to the front desk clerk, who advised that they did not supply shampoo for their guests. After some gentle coaxing, he reluctantly gave me a small bottle.

The refrigerator did not work. Housekeeping came in once a day to hang up the towels but did not remake the bed.

All this for $219.00 a night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tclabrenz
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly. There was always coffee available in the lobby. The room was clean. There was not a single extra to the room. No tissues. No extra towels. Sheets were threadbare. It got the job done at a reasonable price. Walking into town about be a 25 minute hike.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

If you have more than 2 people these rooms are small like a cruise boat. The shower brought back Denali from my last cruise voyage. This place is good for a night or two but a week I would be climbing the walls. The staff was friendly and it was fairly quiet except the two jerks who decided to pack their truck and move kayaks around from 5am to 7. Not the hotels fault but it was disturbing. It’s clean, like new, no breakfast only coffee. You have Kmart, groceries nearby so it is super convenient. We stayed two days and that was just right. If the rooms were bigger I would give it four stars.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Over priced, small room. Snats in room when we were ready to sleep. Staff said we must
have left door open. Never stay there again. Hair on floor in corner (not mine). Staff were nice just offered no solution to the problem. We will not stay again.

Room Tip: Never stay there.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Coming from MN we could not believe the price. Rooms are small with no extras, ie no coffee pots in room, no breakfast. However, very clean and comfortable. Pool area was nice and clean, great picnic area. My Grandson loved it.

Stayed: August 2018