All reviews great location wool blankets iron bed this recently renovated hotel museum parking lobby area is high quality bedding wood burning stove jackson hole great combination excellent bed the hotel's restaurant hotel is located within walking distance gave great cute hotel rooms are small town square
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised by decor and comfort even though this is a motel! Lobby is also fun and a great place to hang out...set up like an old fashioned mercantile where one can purchase items and coffee etc.Bathrooms were of great quality fixtures and looked great. Rooms were pretty and beds were VERY comfortable. Second floor rooms are quieter than first floor and parking can be a problem at times but we were fine.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erik D, General Manager at Anvil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing such kind words about the hotel DFL365. I am glad that you enjoyed the decor and the design of our rooms. I hope you enjoyed your time in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the room, and the location is unbeatable. Great service and wonderful atmosphere. Would definetly stay here again next time I am in Jackson. Don't miss the Glorietta which is on the property as well - fantastic food.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much Sweas426701. I appreciate you sharing such great feedback on our hotel, restaurant and our team. See you next time you are in Jackson Hole!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simple rooms, rustic, clean, great location, overpriced.
The owner charges his guests 1$ for his favorite local charity without asking. I don't mind the dollar, but the attitude. When I asked the desk clerk about it he was unapologetic about it and rude.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us U-P-Mueller. Glad you were able to enjoy Jackson during Fall Arts Festival. Such an amazing time of year to visit Jackson Hole. I am sorry that our front desk host had an attitude when discussing the $1 donation with you. The details regarding the donation are listed on the registration card you review and sign before checking into the hotel. We are always happy to remove the donation whenever a guest requests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed 2 nights at the Anvil. We were excited because the pictures showed a cute retro motel room. Well it was cute but very small. We thought the lighting was very poor by the sitting table and over the sink. The main problem was that you could hear your neighbors next door. Our room had an adjoining door so you could hear almost everything that the next room was saying or doing. I feel you are paying for location because the room s nothing special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us Flyer611701. That is exactly what we are. A remodeled 1950s motel that provides a great location in downtown Jackson with well designed rooms. We are working on plans to provide more lighting in our rooms. Thank you for providing your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The thing the Anvil has going for it is its location very convenient to downtown.
On our trip to Jackson our disappointment began at check in. I booked our room on a travel site and they charge your CC. When we arrived we checked in, and then when I checked my CC activity, I find the the hotel had charged my CC as well. Had to go back to front desk to get that squared around. We found our room to be very small and the bed was pushed up against a wall. I had to crawl over my wife to get in and out of bed. Then I also went downstairs to info them our towel rack fell off the wall, and toilet seat fell off the toilet.
On top of this the walls are paper thin, and you can hear people walking up and down the hallways at all hours.
Not a fan.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank hoogie93

Thank you for your feedback hoogie93. I apologize for any confusion caused by the Hotel Tonight website during your booking process. It states on their website/app that the hotel will collect our 4% hotel services fee directly when you confirm your room. I will pass on your feedback to them to see if they can improve the confirmation provided to their guests. Thank you for bringing the maintenance concerns to our attention. I was glad that our team was able to take care of them quickly and while you were out of the room enjoying your time around Jackson Hole.