All reviews washer and dryer miller park hospitality suite the penthouse double king room balcony overlooking the park heated garage full kitchen jackson hole restaurant downstairs fitness center in town parking garage nice gym health club walk in closet soaking tub
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Went skiing in Jackson hole and stayed at the White Buffalo. The rooms were great, the staff helped us with excursions, lift tickets and transportation.
We had a great time in Jackson and we would recommend the White Buffalo. We booked a room that didn't fit our needs but the staff fixed our issue. We were looking for something to do in the middle of the week and they helped us book a snowmobile trip into Yellowstone.

Fantastic staff, I really can't say enough good things about the our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug S
WBCGM, General Manager at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week with my husband. Loved the Miller park lofts, very spacious and full kitchen. Complementary shuttle to ski resort is a plus. Continental breakfast included with yummy waffles. The front desk staff was very helpful. Thumbs up to Harry who helped me with activities and dining recommendations.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
WBCGM, General Manager at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

The Miller Park Suites or One Bedroom Loft Suites are a great option for longer stays with full kitchen,living room, and bedroom configurations. We strive to make the rooms as comfortable and as homely as possible. Thank you for posting a review.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

For my birthday, the White Buffalo Club restaurant (we didn’t stay at the hotel) was recommended by the hotel that we were staying at. It was absolutely divine! I’m not sure that there are words that explain how good it was. Everything about it. We had no reservation (I would recommend making one) but we were immediately given a table, our server, Mandy, was delightful and made excellent suggestions. The food was indescribably good! And since it was my birthday and I was so full from dinner and didn’t care for desert, they bought me an after dinner digestif! I felt super special!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
WBCGM, General Manager at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over New Year's weekend in the Hospitality Suite, which I highly recommend. We were looking for a room with a kitchen and washer/dryer, and this one did not disappoint. We loved how spacious it was, really appreciated the his and hers (two separate) bathrooms and kitchen. The staff is very nice, and we loved the room service which came from the White Buffalo restaurant downstairs. Great quality food. It is centrally located, and we were so happy to have chosen to stay in this area rather than Teton Village. Their gym is also large and well equipped. Would definitely recommend. My only recommendation be that they upgrade their pillows and bedsheets, although, I didn't find them to be as bad as some other reviews mention.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
WBCGM, General Manager at White Buffalo Club - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for your review. I am truly happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Pros: The WBC was an affordable hotel within walking distance of most everything in Jackson. The rooms are large, ours had a separate living area and full kitchen, the rooms also have a washer and dryer and was a definite plus. The staff was helpful. The Cons: The bath linens are extremely rough and irritating to the skin. The sheets are not top quality and pilled. The hotel is definitely not sound proof, we were on the second floor and could hear every step the people above us made (why in the world would people be walking around in their room from 3 - 6 am?) Breakfast is small with limited options and the options did not change while we were there. The dining is overpriced for portion and cost.

Room Tip: The top floor would certainly be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We strive to provide the best customer service and quality to ensure our guests experiences are memorable and rewarding. Our bath sheets are a deluxe honeycomb pattern and usually well received by our guests. I will have housekeeping look into the bathroom linen products as well as the sheets, to see if your particular products need to be changed out or replaced. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and noted.