“Jackson Hole Snowmobiling and Granite Hot Springs Tour”
Review of Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours - CLOSED

Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Stayed at the Wort Hotel in Jackson Hole, the Snowmobile company picked us up at tour hotel door and dropped us back off. They provided boots, snowsuits, gloves and helmets along with a light breakfast and cowboy bbq lunch. It was awesome! I can't recall our guides name but he was a big burly guy with a heart of gold. He also made a mean chili and lunch, just Outstanding! The snowmobiles were perfect, I remember they had hand warmers and heated seats so your body was toasty. But the snowsuits were quite warm so you probably didn't need the seat heaters. But the thumb or hand warmers were perfect. The snowmobiles themselves were fast an fun. They guides gave you a little pit stop area for you to hot dog and ride around an area like the fast and furious. We saw some animals along the way, bison, bald eagle and elk. If you're in the area of Jackson Hole put this one on your list. You'll be happy you did.

5  Thank ZipLine07

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Did the all day tour which is more like 3/4 day tour but still a great time. We were picked up at our condo and taken to building where we could use their coats, pants, helmet and gloves. Taken 1/2 hr away to Bridge Nat'l Forest for snowmobile and ride to hot spring. Our group was fast enough we made it in good time w/ a couple of stops for pictures. Hot springs was nice but not too hot as the snow melt also made it warm water instead of HOT water. Nice lunch w/ soup, sandwich, chips and cookies and water. We had time so we went to waterfall (another picture opportunity) and then some free snowmobiling. Then he took us up a hill and allowed us to do a few runs on that and then out on another trail looking for wildlife. Didn't see any but still was nice to be able to ride. Then it was time to head back and drop off the snowmobile and head back to town. We had a great tour guide/driver (Wes)....very friendly and knowledgeable. Made for great memories. Would do another tour with company.

1  Thank snowone123
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had never done this before so we were a little nervous. Our pick up was at 7:35 from our hotel. We arrived at the office to sign waivers and get suits. They provided everything we needed. We opted for their gloves and suits and I'm glad we did. It was freezing out there! Our bus driver doubled as our guide. It think his name was Dakota but I'm not sure. He was THE BEST! He pointed out interesting things along the way. He spotted a moose and stopped the tour so we could get photos. He knew there we people that wanted to go fast so on the straight a ways he increased the speed for us. There was not any pressure at all to go fast as he frequently slowed down to allow everyone to catch up. Several times he got off the snow mobile and went to EACH individual and asked how they were doing. He had to dig me out once and gently gave me advice on how not to get stuck in that situation again. I wish we had a full day with him. He was so kind!

2  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

We are on our honeymoon and wanted to see as much of the area as possible. I was quoted a different price when I called several weeks prior to our trip but I knew we would regret not having this experience so we did it. We joined a group of 10 for a half day trip to granite hot springs (the wife had mentioned wanting to be in one, so this was a great surprise for her). Great adventure, Pat was knowledgeable and personable.

4  Thank MrAdventureOPA
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Jake at JH Snowmobile Tours was our guide for the full day tour. He was really the perfect guide for us, being young yet exceptionally experienced ~ it was just an amazing day for us. We felt he was always in control and pushed us to trying new things but always had safety first. We did the upgraded Power Sled snowmobiles and these were definitely worth the couple of extra bucks - we had no issues with going 'off trail' and spent the entire day exploring areas that the 'regular' sleds likely wouldn't have had the power to go to. We highly recommend anyone who is visiting Jackson Hole to take a day to experience the Grand Teton National Park in this way! Great trip!

4  Thank briansantin