Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
Hotel Jackson(Jackson)
  • Restaurant
Anvil Hotel(Jackson)
View Hotel
All reviewswild gamecookieshot tubteddy bearfiltered watersage restaurantsmall luxury hotelin townjackson holeturn down servicelibrary areaoutdoor deckevery afternoondinner reservationsquiet streetbreakfast and dinnerthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Let's be real, you can't give everything 5 stars, no one would believe you. There was nothing that was lacking at this small hotel. The service, the location, and the staff really stand out as exceptional. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Nice treat to have coffee on the landing by our room before we were ready to go down to breakfast. And even nicer to have sweets on the landing after we returned from our day out. Can't comment on the spa, I didn't have any services, I wish I had!

Room Tip: Do you want a view of the hill behind you or a view of the park across the street?
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Carlolita
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was our fourth visit to the Rusty Parrot Lodge. It is outstanding in every way. It is on a quiet side street in Jackson, yet you can walk to everything downtown. The service is outstanding. The restaurant is outstanding. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that you are comfortable. The room is very comfortable and the bathroom is enormous; I had plenty of room to store all my "stuff". Great stay!

Room Tip: We had a room on the lower level, which is one of the least expensive rooms, and it was wonderful. I don't know how it could be improved upon.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I was sorry not to submit this for consideration for the recent "spa winners" e-mail I received. The accomodations are excellent, the food exquisite, the staff friendly, helpful, and accomodating and the spa a wonderful treat. The town itself is another world! This was my second year back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed at the Rusty Parrot in celebration of birthdays and our 20 year anniversary. We couldn't have made a better choice. The location is fabulous - walking distance to all that downtown Jackson has to offer. We ate one breakfast and one dinner in the restaurant - probably the best meals we have had EVER! The staff is completely accommodating and friendly, the rooms comfortable, and each day we were there it felt more and more like home. Spent one wonderful morning at the spa - massage, scrub and facial - a must do if you're in Jackson! Thanks, Rusty Parrot - we'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I visited the Rusty Parrott in October of 2011. It was one of the best lodges I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff, exquisite dining, and the most comfortable rooms ever. Complete with fireplaces which the staff will start for you! We will definitely stay there the next time we visit Jackson Hole! You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs since that is always my preference when staying in a lodge or hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple