“Coffee good ”

Brother's Coffee
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Gillette
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Went there with our grand daughter.

Nice mocha coffee, grand daughter had milk and an Otis spunkmeyer blueberry muffin. Very messy and crumbled apart once it was out of its packaging. Too sticky gooey sugary even my granddaughter didn't like it!

Anyways a quiet, welcoming place to get a coffee and sit down while in town on a Monday. Bakery closed and cupcake place opened later and we wanted a nice place to sit and have a treat while out shopping in downtown gillette

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I love the lady at Brothers Coffee, she made me feel at home and more like my friend than a person behind the counter.

1  Thank georgedQ3259ZR
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We each had a large bowl of oatmeal with raisins and slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and jam. I had an excellent latte, and my wife had a cappuccino full of foam just as she likes it. The place is on the quaint side with free wi-fi.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We were waiting for our motorcycles had oil and filter chged at Marlins. So we walked down to brothers coffee and had a lemonade water and a triple shot expresso. The roads tore up in front and there's a lot of parking in back with VERY visible signs for a rear entrance for the people traveling by car or truck!

Lemonades okay could make it him but between that and the water my whistle got wet.

My husbands a coffee drinker and he said is medium level.

Nice place to go though while we wait for bikes to get done!

Fun watching the worker mans lay cement for main drag.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Very good coffee. The sandwiches and salads are always fresh with a wide choice of healthy ingredients. Changes can be made per your taste. The owner lady and staff seem to always have a smile upon greeting.
Fresh, good choices, and a smile.