See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I stayed in this hotel multiple nights on a company account. The first few nights were not bad other than a poorly cleaned room. Was back a few days later and got a room 2 doors down from the original and it was much worse than the first. I was willing to overlook the poor quality of cleaning due to the fact that is where my company had an account, but shortly after being in the room and sitting on the bed I saw a bug crawling at me. I caught it and took a closer look and found out it was a bed bug, so I removed the sheets from each bed and thoroughly inspected the beds and found more bed bugs. I promptly Checked out and slept in my truck. I understand that bed bugs can happen in any establishment but adding that to an already dirty room was pretty bad!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank bensW4470EZ
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear BensW4470EZ,
We apologize that you experienced this during your stay. We have taken the room out of order to properly fix this situation. Again, we apologize and we hope that we can earn your business back in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

The overall customer service provided at the front desk was incredible. I was always greeted with a smile and they were genuine in asking how I was. The housekeeping staff was thorough however was not exactly what is expected from a housecleaning staff.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Jkbar_nevada,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continually improve our guest experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The staff is always, always polite and helpful. Very accomodating, my only issue (I travel there once a month) would be the heating nd cooling of the rooms on 2 occassio s. Other than that I've been impressed with cleanliness and astounded by the staff that work there.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Angelaconley02,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continual business with us and we will be sure to pass this along to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Ended up needing to move to Gillette for work, stayed here during the transition. Was pleased enough to extend my stay. Clean environment, plenty of free coffee (24/7!) and the hottest shower I ever remember having in a motel!

Loved all of the staff. Liz put me in a king-sized bed with no extra cost. (I paid the rate for queen.) Damara was very cheery. Thoroughly enjoyed conversing with Tanya. Also, very polite and thorough housekeeping.

Enjoyed the free breakfast at the Latiat that came with online booking.

Would recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Lane T,
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Our staff works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and they are willing to help however we can to make your stay better. We appreciate your feedback very much. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stopped in Gillette this fall on a long road trip to Yellowstone. National 9 is a wonderful hotel with convenient on-site dining and lounge. The staff was incredibly friendly! The Lariat Cafe offered delicious down-home cooking. And the Sundance Lounge was a nice place to relax after a long drive. I would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend this establishment to friends and family.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Dear JenniferkI898BA,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that our property fit your needs and made your stay more enjoyable. We hope you will stay with us again soon!