All reviews attached restaurant place to sleep great price damara motel gal
Reviewed 24 August 2015

The whole facility was run-down. Very stained carpets every where, inept customer service, DIRTY bath. Do not recommend this to anyone unless it is your only choice.
Room smelled like Chinese food had been cooking?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear Sherrie D,
We apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. We have talked with our staff to make sure that we do all that we can to make our guest's stay enjoyable. Again, we apologize and hope that we can earn your business in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This wasn't the worst I have been in but not real great either. The beds were clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was a nice break from the normal danish and fruit usually offered at hotels. Had we paid a normal nights price for this room I dont believe i would be complaining but due to the ralley the prices were elevated. The entire place smell like cigerette smoke and the carpets stained.Housekeeping missed our room on one of the days so I had to walk down to the desk at 130am to get fresh towels. There was a younger female at the front desk for check in who was literally compareable to a box of rocks. The rest of the front desk staff who appeared to be older in age were wonderful and pleasant and so every helpful. There is a bar attached to the hotel. Don't go there as the bartender(female) is awful and has no business being in the service industry. Once again overall if I had no where else to go I would stay here again but it is definately not my first choice.

1  Thank krstlawf

Dear Krstlawf,
We apologize that you did not receive very good customer service in the bar and during your check in. We have talked with our staff to ensure that everyone is friendly and helpful. However, we are glad to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. We appreciate your business and we hope that we can earn your business in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

My motorcycle broke down and I was stuck in Gillete for the weekend at the National 9. The rooms are clean and comfy. The restaurant serves hearty meals. The bar serves cold beer and the staff are all friendly. If you're in Gillete stay here.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Dear Chillwills,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are pleased to hear that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed the bar and restaurant while your bike was being repaired. We appreciate your business very much and we hope that you will stay with us again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

This place needs to be condemned!! Checked in on Sun. Aug 2nd. Bunch of people checking in and one person checking them in. And she was slower than hell! After I finally got my room, went up and the room was hot and the air conditioner was not working. I told her to call maintenance and she said OK! About 15 minutes later, I asked her if she had notified Maintenance, and she said not yet. I said well it isn't getting any cooler. Finally some young Lad came up and took the cover off the Thermostat and turned it off. Then he turned it back on and said that should take care of it. Hour later still no cooler and I was getting hotter, and not all from the heat. I told her it still wasn't working, and I was going to eat. I came back to my room about 8:30 and my door was open with no lights. I walked in and there was two guys standing there with all kind of wire sticking out of the wall. They changed the Thermostat, and after rewiring it and putting it back in the wall, he turned the switch and sparks came flying out of the wall. I said I hope the smoke alarm works better that the A/C!!! The air was on, but still not cooling very good. About 15 mins. the maintenance guy came back and said I had three options. I could get a full refund, but would have to leave the motel. (It is now 9:30) or I could get a breakfast voucher, or they could move me to a smoking room!! I took the voucher, but did not sleep very well as I thought the place might start on fire!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!

Dear Steve E,
We apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay and that your A/C was not working properly. We have gone through your room to repair the A/C so it works properly now. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and we hope that we can earn your business back in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Very old and outdated, stained , wallpaper old and peeling, the whole place (lobby,restaurant,hallways) reeks of cigarettes. Staff was very nice, however the first day we checked have in the lady running the front desk didn't have a clue about anything(how far was the nearest town,or even what was going on in the bar that night)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
National9inns, Manager at National 9 Inn Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear Zoowoman,
We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that our staff was not very helpful. Thank you for your feedback so we can continually improve. We appreciate your business and hope that we can earn your business back in the future.