All reviews front desk meeting room outstanding hotel entire facility business traveler breakfast attendant wifi worked well cookies eating places room was clean within walking distance breakfast was excellent would definitely stay here again in town rapid city great customer service nice property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Holiday Inn Express is great. Check in was a snap. We were upgraded to a suite which was very clean, spacious and well appointed. Bed was heavenly! We were able to walk across the street to an Applebees for dinner which was great, because we had been in the car the entire day. There are other restaurants within walking distance as well. The laundry was just down the hall from our room so I was able to catch up on washing clothes. As I am a member, I was offered a 2PM check out if I wished. Did not stay that long but stayed until noon and it was just so nice to have time to rearrange and refresh after 9 days on the road. Almost forgot - Breakfast was delicious. There was a nice variety of foods with some healthy alternatives and lots of coffee! Check out was a snap as well. All employees were friendly and welcoming. Holiday Inn Express is my first choice always. And this hotel is one of their best!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good day NSCRFN.
Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you had a fabulous night sleep and I loved hearing that this is one of the best Holiday Inn Express's. Your comments will be shared with our team.
Thank you for being our friend!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My wife & I stayed there last nite. Entire staff very friendly & helpful. Room & entire facility very clean. Good location. The lady taking care of the morning breakfast was super friendly and really takes ownership of seeing that everything is done right.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Good day U642VMrobertc.
Thank you for your fabulous review. Your comments about our clean hotel and friendly team are appreciated. We have some fabulous team members at breakfast and I will be sure to recognize the hostess for you.
Thanks for being our friend,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I’m pleased we picked this hotel for two nights stay in Gillette. The hotel is new, clean, and nicely appointed. The staff at the complementary breakfast could not be more awesome! They were ready to give advice and hand out bottles of water as we went out each day for our various adventures.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Good day Barbara G;
Thank you for being our friend at the Holiday Inn Express in Gillette.
Your comments about our awesome team are appreciated and will be shared with them.
I do hope you will be our guest the next time you are in Gillette, WY.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here in the past and kind of knew what to expect. This hotel is very nice as far as its accommodations are concerned. Everything is very clean very neat and tidy. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are well-kept. However, with that said did find that the room is missing a few light bulbs in some of its lamps. One would think that the housekeeping would check this. Also it is an older property and does not keep up with the needs of a connected lifestyle. There are few open plugs around the room that are open for charging purposes however everything else has TVs or lights radios plugged into it. The other thing is in the Wi-Fi is a little slow compared to other Holiday Inn Expresses. Download speed was 9.5 megabits per second upload was 6 megabits per second. We will continue to return here because the accommodations are very nice and comfortable. The front desk staff is also very personal Pleasant and accommodating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Good Day Jim D,
Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are appreciated as we use them to continuously make improvements for our guests.
With the help of feedback from our guests such as yourself, we have added electric outlets to our nightstands so guests would have additional plug ins for their electronics.
Jim D, your business is appreciated.
Thank you for being our friend!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

From the moment I walked into the hotel I had nothing but an amazing experience! There was a gentleman there on the night I checked in and he helped me with the set up of my meeting room. The next day someone stopped by a couple of times to make sure that I didn't need anything. GREAT customer service and nice rooms.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Good day Dianna M,
Thank you for the fabulous review about our amazing team! I will share your comments with our team.
I appreciate your business.
Best regards,