See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016

After a very disappointing experience the night before at another hotel. Was really impressed with the quality of the room, staff very friendly. Clean room, comfortable beds, wifi that worked great, and great tasting coffee in the morning!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and enjoyed our nights stay!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We were a late arrival but there was not problem at check in. The room was ok. Not as modern as others we've stayed at but after a long travel day it was ok for an overnight stay. No restaurants near by

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Stayed one night during a cross-country drive and wished I could have stayed longer. The site overall was absolutely spotless, including the gym--which was an added bonus. Gyms are a feature almost unheard of in the motel 6 chain. The manager was professional, gracious, and accommodating, He gave me wifi access for two devices (most Motel 6 only allow you to be online with one device at a time). He selected a room that suited my need for a view of my car and quiet. The room was clean (nearly all Motel 6 rooms are) and quiet (not all are). Of the M6 sites I saw across the US--and there were many--this was far and away the nicest property with the best features and the most competent, pleasant staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Roslyn M
Reviewed 26 June 2016

A functional but somewhat sterile hotel room in line with what might be expected for a Motel 6. Our standard queen room featured good size flatscreen TV, workdesk, table & chairs, fridge, microwave and shower over bath. There is no lift to access upstairs rooms and no iron or ironing board despite a good laundry on site. Pillows are flat and need replacing. Motel 6 is situated just of the I90 in west Gillette. The normal array of dining options are nearby.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
manager4098, General Manager at Motel 6 Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your review , Please accept our apologies if your experiance was less than satisfactory, Thank you for bringing this to our attention , and we hope to see you agin at motel 6 Gillette

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I was glad to get a room for a decent price. I was only staying for the night and just needed a place to sleep; nothing fancy. I made an online reservation at another place but when we got there i didn't care for the area. So we traveled over towards the interstate and saw the motel 6. When I went in and asked if they had any rooms, the lady kind of laughed and was like "yeah, we do." so i took it to mean there was a reason that my car and hers were the only ones in the lot. But the location was good and I didn't feel unsafe. So we got a room. The interior halls make this feel like the cinder block dorms at my old university. Seriously. Room interior only a little bit better. I actually like that motel 6 uses the laminate floors. Less dirty. Really though, not bad in the room. But as we were coming and going there were several men who were just talking on their phones in the hallway near our room. They were just on their phones and never spoke to us or even looked at us, but I felt a little weird. Literally, everytime we were coming to or from our room, there was a different person just hanging out talking on the phone. Our room was right across from the stairwell so i guess it was the cool place to hang. It was okay, but after leaving there I had to admit that I felt a little weird being there with just me and my daughter. Not afraid, but I was hyper aware. Anyhoo, as far as the room goes, it was fine for the night. They do have a cool sauna/workout area, but i was too tired to take advantage of it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sinsaratea

Thank you for your review , I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar events in the future . , We hope to see you agin when your travel plans require a nights lodging in gillette .